As I go on to talk about a business blog in Kenya, the reference to “small business” is relative. Most of the time we take this to mean a business set up and running under a kibanda. In this post this would mean any business with 0-20 employees.
Hence the small businesses in reference are a majority in the business landscape locally. So why would any business owner want to engage using a business blog in Kenya?
What Would a Business Blog in Kenya Provide to a Small Business
Let us start with exploring what it entitles to run a small business, even before we look into the intricacies of business blogging in Kenya.
Every one who start a business, does it with a view to earn from this business. It is the ROI (return on investment) or so perceived that drives a business person to invest in an idea or a venture. And with this comes the hard stuff which involve convincing consumers that the services or product on offer will address and meet their specific need.
Usually the finances are tight, and rarely does a new business person will want to incur costs such as advertising or marketing themselves, till they are sure such an expense is bound to bring in that much desired revenue. At this juncture, there is heavy dependence on goodwill and word of mouth from family, friends and acquaintances. We all know this does not always pay off.
Now, with technology this method of spreading the word can be amplified using social media and a business blog in Kenya.
Actual Value of a Business Blog in Kenya
A business blog in Kenya holds great value for local business, big or small, all that is needed is the knowledge on how to go about setting up one which is integrated to the main business website and also the social media platforms.
A business blog in Kenya will offer the following benefits to a small business:
- A blog is at best a corporate communication tool with your clients and employees
- It can help you reach potential clients by providing information about services or products in your niche market. This way you are able to attach your brand name to such solutions hence making them aware of your presence online.
- A business blog in Kenya has the potential to increase your website traffic thus tarhetting new prospects.
- Using a blog helps to establish you as a leader in your niche market. As you provide relevant and solution based information, you create trust with your readers. And as time goes by, you are considered as an authority in that area of business.
- A successful busineness blog in Kenya has the potential of creating a community that will communicate with you, collaborate and share your posts either by way of commenting or sharing with their friend on social circles.
What Will Make your Business Blog in Kenya Successful?
Appreciating its value and its role in adding value to your business
Dedication and hard work: running a blog, any kind of blog is not a walk in the park. Dedicate time and resources to support it
Constant content: To continually engage your target clients online, constantly provide new content for the to engage with
Vibrancy: Keep your engagements lively both on the social media platfroms and your business blog in Kenya